Saturday, March 28

My e-bay adventure

As you may or may not know, everyone is trying to make money

I'm going to help whoever wants help with my things that are cluttering my life, but have some value, and giving it away for less money...

So I posted an item on e-bay...If you know anyone intereseted please forward!

This is my description for the audiobook!

On 2004, I had my first born child. I had a normal pregnancy until I had my 3rd ultrasound where it showed oligohydromanus (low-amnio fluid). I wish I knew than, I had choices. I could have drank more water, I could have asked more questions, I could have demanded more information.

I was induced and at the time, I didn't know that I could choose to stand up, that I could choose to walk around, that hospital policy is not meant to protect me, but to protect the hospital.

Lynn Griesemer gives you secrets to a successful birth, and gives you the right resources to get more information, to use and prepare for a successful birth. I know because this is one of the audiobooks that I used to prepare for my successful VBAC (vaginal birth after ce-searan).

If you are preparing for a childbirth, this is a must have!
The message on the CD is invaluable.

You can visit the website of the original seller of the CD.

http://www.unassistedhomebirth.com/YBYB.html

The price you will get it for is a bargain!


http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280325553664&viewitem

No comments: