Tuesday, May 20

Braxton Hicks

These are false alarms that I'm learning my occur starting at about the 8th week of pregnancy. I never experience them with my last pregnancy, only pressure waves cervidil and pitocin induced for about 12 hours.

The first time I realized that I was having a false alarm was this past Sunday, while I was grocery shopping. I was walking and it literally said STOP, I felt my stomach become a knot, and it was really uncomfortable, I couldn't move for the next few minutes, I was afraid to keep walking, thinking that it may happen again. Could this be early signs of labor?

No, they are not early signs of labor. I have not had that feeling since Sunday at around 6 p.m. I have not forgotten it...I decided to write and question others that may understand where I am coming from in the Yahoo Groups, and they gave me the confidence again to continue, this is part of the process....

No comments: