Thursday, July 7

How can I achieve positive thinking?

The more I think about it, the harder it becomes...
Is as if, I need to think positive feel good...becomes feel bad, and all negative thoughts enter my mind...

I watched this version of the secret recently
http://thesecretmoviefree.blogspot.com/

I attempt to start this over not once but a few times....
http://www.psitek.net/pages/PsiTekTMKSContents.html

Why can't I finish it? Is it because within it it states finish what you start! He clearly says in the readings, that whatever you start you must finish because then you might start a pattern of not finishing things...This is a pattern that has taken over me...

I have to be grateful for the things I have finished...
I completed the MBA in Phoenix, the Bachelor's, and high school
okay, now for the other nonsense stuff I completed...
I used to read books from start to end, such as "Piri Thomas, Down These Mean Streets, Julia Alvarez, "in the time of butterflies" "Addiction" I finished a lot of books....
Mostly every movie I start, I finish them...
What else do I finish....I can't even remember...but will I have to pick up every project I have started and say...I'm going to finish you now?

Ever since I had children, I have been unable to finish more and more....
I am glad that pregnancy and some actions take care of themselves...like breathing...but you know, I really didn't to finish my first pregnancy (premature induction at 34 weeks), on a good note, I did finish my 2nd pregnancy...

Okay, other than finishing...how can one make their mind focus on nothing!
Any suggestions?

This guy, Charles Hannel is great, but I can't seem to finish that....I need to go back, restart and finish...who wants to encourage me!?

Thanks
Boriquita Comments

No comments: