Monday, July 25

The vortex, your wishes, the NOW

I have been reading and listening to a lot of information recently about the "law of attraction"

I came across Kevin Trudeau's "Your Wish is Your Command," I have been listenting to Napoleon Hill's Rare Recordings, I have come across many "You tube" videos of Abraham Hicks work...

Napoleon Hill said that he makes sure that he eats one "raw" meal a day, Kevin says that you need to do detoxes and cleanses once in a while, Abraham recording state that you need to stop thinking about your wants as if they are something to reach to, you have to pretend that they are with you "now", is a game that you pretend, align yourself...and all of them said, that your main focus is too feel good now...

Anyone who has read, or listened to or come across anything like this, understands everything that I just said, if you have something else to add, something else to show me, I'm willing to learn a new perspective on this whole feeling good now, and entering the vortex...

Affirmations are a challenge for me, and developing new habits, what are you doing in your life, to develop new habits, to change your behavior, to become more positive? What works for you today?

1 comment:

Enjoy Birth said...

Well, I am on this crazy journey of really releasing the real me.

There are so many parts, but affirmations and yoga are a part of it. As is meditation. I find that meditating to a few affirmations every day has been really helpful in making changes.

A great book is 10 Zen Seconds. Shows how easy it can be.