Friday, February 1

It's official, I'm 19 weeks!

I'm getting close to my half-way mark. I can feel the baby move more often, especially when I am resting, and relaxing, whether it is laying down or sitting. I found my 7th edition book that I bought a couple of years back of "The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding" It is one of the recommened readings for Hypnobabies. I only went through the 1st class, I have not moved on to the 2nd class. Someone is supposed to read me the "Bubble of Peace" but they have not done that yet. They want to practice reading it, but they don't practice it. I don't like to rely on anyone for anything....I NEED a back up plan, immediately.

This week I found this interesting You-tube Video, through someone's favorites, I forgot who....It's basically teaching you the positions to birth and labor, I believe it's a "How to" video.






I have about 3 different due dates, that I like to play around with. The one that I go by is my personal due date, or the day I think I conceive, which would be June 24, 2008. The other 2 dates, are the ultrasound date, and the last day of my menstrual period (LMP). The midwives are using the LMP date, which is great, just in case, I go past the due date, June 28, 2008. The other date is the one that the original OB had given me due to the size of the baby, which is June 22, 2008. I'm glad I ran away from there, that would have called for an early c-section, before the baby was completely cooked. The official, is the LMP, which today marks 19 weeks. That puts me one week shy from the mid-way mark!!! Yikes!!

No comments: