Friday, April 4

April is Cesarean Awareness Month

I wish I knew half of what I know now for my first birth. I guess I can use this information now for this birth and any other experience in the future...

I have learned that I must take responsibility for my learning, not one person in the world is going to come to me and say you should really learn about this or that...

There are people that are willing to give you the hand, and share their rope, but only if you are out there seeking for it...not the other way around. At the end of the day, at the end of the month, it is only up to you, to take their hand, and let them guide you and help you, is it up to you to ask the right questions, is it up to you to make sure you get the right answers...

Here is the website to learn more about ICAN, and Cesarean-Awareness-Month
http://ican-online.org/.

No comments: