Friday, March 28

Another book!!

I have a little less than 100 days left to the actual guess date!!

I just received a new copy of the book "Back Labor No More" by Janie Mc Coy King. I started reading the book which includes a door hinge...yes, I said it includes a door hinge. The purpose of the door hinge is to illustrate to the mother, another reason why back labor is not good for the mother. The book describes a technique to help you use gravity to your advantage. The technique must be used without drugs that may prevent you to feel every sensation that you need to know that you are doing this right. Another tip, and another way to learn to birth better.

This book is very easy to read. I ordered my book through this website and a great internet offer. http://www.backlabornomore.com/.

Have a great day!!

No comments: