Wednesday, June 1

North Newark Urban Garden

Hello!

I wanted to let everyone know about a new project I have been working on for the past month.

It is called "North Newark Urban Garden"

I have two friends joining forces with me, as well as any other volunteers, such as my kids, and my hubby. They have been very helpful and supportive of the idea.

The intention of the garden is multiple, but mainly it is a community service idea, to help beautify the neighborhood, create a bond in the neighborhood, encourage everyone to eat healthier, and provide the opportunity to learn about gardening, where does the food come from.

If you would like to know what we are doing, how you can help, and contribute to this amazing idea, please feel free to e-mail us at newarkurbangarden@gmail.com

You can follow us on twitter, subscribe to our youtube channel, friend us on facebook, or join our group page.

www.facebook.com/NewarkUrbanGarden
www.twitter.com/NwkUrbanGarden
www.youtube.com/NewarkUrbanGarden

Thanks,
Boriquita Comments

No comments: