Friday, June 17

Victor is now 3 years old!

I can't believe it has been now almost 3 years since my youngest child was born. We went to a well visit last week, and he is about the 30th percentile in both height and weight. He has been consistent in his growth journey and has met his milestones for a 3 year old.

The VBAC, throughout his pregnancy, I ensure to read tons of positive birth stories, use my hypnobabies CDs, and change from an OB to a midwife. I am fortunate that it worked, and I am happy I can live and tell the story about my sucessful birth that was unmedicated and natural.



The only constant in my life is change. My willingness to learn, and my willingness to change is never dormant, and I take on the challenge to change my life today, and everyday, for the betterment of my two boys, which I love with all my heart.

No comments: